Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Special Events

Re: Topic Tuesday // Motivation // Tues 14 Aug, 7pm AEDT

replace tea with coffee @BelJ and I'll be there too haha

That's okay if yu aren't sure of rewards at the moment @Gpro and @BlueBay - there have been some great ones shared here so far! Maybe a goal can be to try out a few of them at some point? 💫

I have too many rewards which make me prlcrationate....crochet, watching Netflix, disney, playing games, bath. I go to and fro and still get only some stuff done. That's why I went to the habit workshop and got the diary hope it will hold me accountable

Maybe just connect online to share with others? I know it s hard when nothing seems to fit

Thanks everyone. I have to go now. We should all tick this off as a win. Definitely for me as I haven't been in the fourms for a while and often bookmark or set alarms/reminders for things like tonight and pull out at the last minute. ❤️

they can just be basic hobbies or interests @BlueBay

An example from me, i like to design stuff on Lego Digital Designer. I used to play with Lego heaps as a kid, and seeing as I am adult now and also don't want to spend money on plastic toys I like to design stuff on the pc app. It's really creative. Lol. Old habits don't die.

Thanks @Lauz

Thanks everyone.

It's been a good discussion, & a good topic to discuss.

Adge

@MDT my partner got me into nano blocks, it's cheaper and a whole bunch of things to make

True, trying to work on it, whilst remaining polite at work 😉 but wish we were not talking about “mental issues” but naming what they are. Anyway going off topic 😊

Haha, cheers to that @MDT!  I wish I could acquire a taste for coffee... it might help me motivate myself in the mornings 😉

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

For 24-hour telephone crisis support, call Lifeline on 13 11 14

If life is in danger, call 000