Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Special Events

Re: Topic Tuesday // Motivation // Tues 14 Aug, 7pm AEDT

@Flying_Hams

I guess I enjoy knitting 😊

@Lauz I’m going to log off now. I’m exhausted and need to go to bed. Thankyou for a great topic and discussion. 

Good night everyone. 

Goodnight take care

Looks like that time is coming up where we have to finish off the discussion. This is a tricky topic and you have all done so well to come along and get involved – I’m very grateful to have shared the journey tonight. You have all shared some really valuable tips and tools on ways to better approach being motivated and ways to maintain that! Hopefully you can come back and visit this discussion when you want ot feel re-inspired.

It takes courage to work on things like motivation when we are already working on our mental health – so be kind to you and connect with others like tonight on here. Peers can be a great support to keep us motivated!

hey warrior.jpg

For further reading there is a fab SANE blog here

You can also check out this thread that helps members support each other in being motivated  

ME too!

Thanks heaps, and I might give a quick go at my piece of work and progress it a bit. There you go, motivation from sharing with others. Thanks again.

maybe try some of that for the future @BlueBay ?
either way, good night to you 🙂

Night all. Was a good little chat 🙂

Thanks @Lauz for leading a great discussion!  Many great tips to put into action.  I'm now setting my intention for how I wish to feel in the morning... 🙂

As always @Lauz a great discussion and very well run by you. Will read over this thread again for some further tips to move forward with - thank you everyone.

I'm so sorry I missed this. I forget everything including to check my email for reminders. I so wanted to figure out how to contribute last night.

i realise this is over, but apart from all the usual methods music or a friend etc iv not worked out anything else to help me! This thing drives me up the wall!

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

For 24-hour telephone crisis support, call Lifeline on 13 11 14

If life is in danger, call 000