Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Checking In

Hi @oceangirl 

Please don't be sorry!

Thank you for your appriciation, we are here to help when ever your ready. Take as long as you need!

K8tie

@K8tie @Appleblossom @MDT @Maggie @greenpea 

TY

You're all making my life easier atm and bringing a sense of peace. 

Good night

Thats good to hear aye @oceangirl
You are a great person and deserve good things.
I hope your day today is good

I was trying to find my new thread not sure to continue with this one or continue with my old thread @MDT @Maggie @K8tie @Appleblossom @greenpea @Judi9877 @Former-Member @Snowie 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Just tag us in wherever you go @oceangirl . I can't find anyone much if not tagged. Are you doing ok tonight?

A bit better tonight- have been struggling since the weekend. I am feeling really tired and not feeling too well. How are you? @Former-Member 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Oh @oceangirl, I didn't know... did something happen? I'm ok, being pretty lazy. Just surfing net and watching 'Long Kiss Goodnight' (TV-mate) - a good action movie. What you doing?

Glad you're taking it easy and I hope you enjoyed your movie. I did have a trigger on the weekend - I am not too comfortable with this person. She was explaining to me- how her brother is in hospital with his MI, and basically if he didn't go into hospital, she would get him sectioned and he wouldn't be allowed out until, the Dr and she decided he could come home. I didn't like that and she didn't sound supportive.

I have a vistor with me and we have just been hanging out a little bit and cooked dinner together- it was nice. I have not been up to too much tonight. 

@Former-Member 

@oceangirl  Hey hunny please keep tagging me. Am always interested in how you are going. I have been offline for a few days just gathering my thoughts. I hope you are doing okish. Love you. peaxx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

For 24-hour telephone crisis support, call Lifeline on 13 11 14

If life is in danger, call 000