Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Checking In

@ChelseaFox04  Welcome.

I’m sorry your anxiety was triggered today with your neighbor.

You are welcome to look around and join in any conversations.

The @ brings a dropdown, and is how we tag each other.

You might like to have a look at the   Good morning  thread, and meet a few others waking up later.

Hey sis @oceangirl 

Thinking of you ❤️

Hi, I’m also going through a phase of acute anxiety. I’m practicing self care which means, doing as little as possible. I’ll
Be taking my dog to an obedience class today and that’s it. I’ve bumped a catch up with a friend tomorrow because I need to focus on living and giving to myself rather than getting caught up with codependent behaviour
K8tie
Casual Contributor

Hi @oceangirl 

Sorry to hear that your not doing so well.

Please know that you are not alone and no matter what or how you maybe feeling during your appointments the positive thing is that you are going to them. It takes strength and reslience to show up and to do the work! You are stronger than you know. 🙂 Please feel free to reach out to me anytime you feel like your not doing so well or if you just need to have a chat. 

K8tie

@oceangirl  Hey oceangirl sorry to hear that you are not feeling great. You always talk to pea in the middle of the night ..... might catch up with you again then. We all love you here. Take good care of yourself. Love peaxxx

@oceangirl  Just wondering how you are today. 💚💚💚

Hey @oceangirl 

How has your Sunday been so far?

Hope you have had some sunshine where you are. 

K8tie

Thank you for your support. I respond when I am up to it. I'm sorry... @K8tie @Maggie @greenpea @ChelseaFox04 @BlueBay @Judi9877 @Snowie @MDT @Appleblossom @destructive @jem80 @LostAngel  Smiley Happy

You all mean so much to me 

And truly I appreciate you all

Such kind and beautiful people

Take care beautiful @oceangirl  ❤️ Xxoo

TY @BlueBay 

Hope all is well with you

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

For 24-hour telephone crisis support, call Lifeline on 13 11 14

If life is in danger, call 000