Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

Hi @Faith-and-Hope 

All good Smiley Happy I just finished up having dinner, and will probably watch TV for a bit or finish off my diamond painting. Hope you are well. 

I am managing @oceangirl, thank you.  

Have fun with your diamond painting.  @Gazza75 has been doing a lot of those.  I bought some last year that haven't surfaced feom

our latest clutter-storm yet, but they are a project I hope to get to a bit later in the year.

Heading off @Faith-and-Hope Hope your soup cools quickly, you can get some sleep earlyish and wake up a little more refreshed tomorrow. You know I worry about you Hon so take care of yourself. Hugs to both you and Nelly Heart

Hey shaz @Shaz51
Hope it was okay

Had roast pork for dinner. Watching blues brothers atm

Hope you sleep well @Faith-and-Hope

Thanks @Zoe7 @MDT .....

G'night all ..... 💕💤

there can be misunderstandings sometimes, and everybody is feeling the weight of our national situation.--- very true @Faith-and-Hope :Heart

Good morning @Faith-and-Hope I hope you crashed out last night and got some good sleep. My fur babies had me up super early (was their time not the end of daylight savings time) so I snuggled on the couch afterwards and slept for another hour.

I have been out to pick up an order and go to the supermarket so that is all done for the week. I may need a few more things later in the week but for now the fridge is stocked and I have baby food.

I have also started sorting out some thimgs I brough home from work and replied to all messages/emails from the kids/families. I still haven't cut Toby's hair so that is on the list for today. I took him for a drive with me this morning so Cat had some quiet alone time whilst we were out. She is now outside as it has stopped raining. It is still quite cold but warm inside as I had the heater on all night.

It is going to be an interesting week - we are planning for the first 4 weeks of next term so everything can be delivered online. We do not know how it is going to work as yet because we are still open for those kids whose parents work and cannot be taught at home. How that is going to work is not certain but we may be sharing the classroom teaching whilst still working with all our kids online - whatever is decided it is certainly going to be extra full on and a lot of extra work. Luckily the 1/2 team is a great group of people to work with and very supportive of each other - so I have confidence that however it is going to work we will be able to help each other.

After next term I do not know what I will be doing though - the possibility of teaching Art is now up in the air but I cannot think about that just yet - have to get through the upcoming term first.

How are you going with your assignments and legal stuff? So much for you to deal with also and very much feeling for you. Sending you some extra squishy hugs today and a whole lot of love Heart

Hi @Zoe7  👋 💕

Hi to anyone else around ....

I slept well I think, after another deep-and-meaningful with a baby dragon ..... but I woke up around 5:30am .... read the news for a bit, then fell asleep again till 8:30.  Think that was about 7 hours 🎉.

I watched a church service via livestream with D2 after that, and finished folding and putting away clothes that have been stacked in my room for weeks 👍

Then I cooked some natural meusli 😣 that had been left dumped in the back of my pantry to make it porridge instead, after sifting out a farm-ful of whole nuts, raisins, pumpkin seeds, coconut shards ..... which I have chopped up to use as a topper instead.

Next is sorting out the top of my wardrobe and trying to find places to put all the things that have been dumped in there, along with working out what else I can put away in there besides shoes and accessories.  Like every other corner of the house it's going to end up jam-packed, which is okay as long as it's organised and I can find everything I need in there.

After that will come the latest round of legals.  I have deliberately not opened stuff I received on Friday, putting it aside till tonight, so I could do a shut-down on it for the weekend. The baby dragons heart-to-heart was good for that though.  It re-sharpened my focus on why I am doing what I am doing.

@Teej ....

I am really pleased to hear you shut down the legal stuff for the weekend to give yourself some breathing space from all of that @Faith-and-Hope ...and your sorting out seems to be going well - there is so much for you to go through but hopefully in amongst all the mess you are finding little bits of you along the way - and the upshot will be an organised home that is yours and you can feel a little at peace with your own space 😀👍💖

Your baby dragons are really finding their voice and it is so great that they have you there to both listen and support them. It is also great for you to be able to know where they stand in all this and continue to work towards what will be best for you all - keep doing what you are doing Hon - but remember you matter in all this too Heart

7 hours sleep all up is good Hon - I had about the same and feel much better for it. I have packed away all the groceries and sorted out all the school things I brought home. I was going to head outside into the garden for a little while but the rain has come again (and it is cold) so once the washing is dry inside I will do the ironing ...only a few things to iron though so it won't take long. Both Tobes and Cat are inside so we are all warm. Going to relax now for the afternoon and get lots of fur baby cuddles in 😺🐶💕

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

For 24-hour telephone crisis support, call Lifeline on 13 11 14

If life is in danger, call 000