Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: COVID19 - Unpacking fact vs fiction! + Self Care Strategies

Hey @Snowie this is wonderful, thank you. Something about an infographic makes things more understandable, the media consumption one! Huge issue. And very important to limit unecessary news sources 🙂 

Hello @Imogen you are more than welcome, we want you to know you're not alone and your peers are always here to listen and provide support Heart It can be very challenging when even the most resilient people in our lives start to feel the affects of the virus. Things will settle, there's good directive and public education coming out quickly now, I have faith we will all begin to work together 🙂 I just took myself to the park with the dog not long ago for a quiet walk on the perimeter, kept my distance from people and it was really good for the brain. Do you have any favourite spots you feel are a safe bet? 

Thanks @Former-Member I too like to walk my dog - usually along the creek which is walking distance from our house. There's also always plenty to do around the garden and indoor activities like scrapbooking.

@Former-Membersaw this one too

90083060_3233113340247648_7047489300589445120_n.jpg

CV-5-090400_1_1.jpeg

Keep calm, wash hands 😊

Hi @Shaz51, sorry you're kidneys are packing in, and you might need to retire before time. You're not alone. Just do the best you can, that's all you can do... one day at a time 💐💐💐

Shaun Micallef abc -211326_1.jpeg

shaun-micalleff-sun-211313_1_1_1.jpeg

I just had a good laugh watching Shaun on ABC. Current issue satir - crazy stuff, gotta laugh 🤣

thank you my awesome friend @Former-Member , yes one day at a time -- don`t know how long it will be as i was born with only one kidney Heart

sending you hugs Heart

Hi everyone:)

A query. What's with the toilet paper? Have these people never used it before and just started to now?!?!?!?
And soap.....

one shudders to think hahahaha 🙂

@Snowy and others. 

Woolworths now has a priority assist form for online shopping. I actually have no idea about Mental health or what's required but it's open to People with Disabilities so if you got documentation I'd think it would be an option.

If that helps.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

For 24-hour telephone crisis support, call Lifeline on 13 11 14

If life is in danger, call 000