Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Not Coping

@PinkFlamingo feeling less agitated right now after PRN. I feel really exhausted now and drained. My head also feels heavy. Feeling a lower grade body flashback rn though.

I have a lot going on in my mind though and I’m not sure where to turn to.

I hope the universe takes you to beautiful places today 💖🫂

Hey there @Birdofparadise8 🙂🌺

how did you get on with the study? 
I hope the visit with the older person went well 🌺

Hope you’re holding up ok 💜

drive was nice - didn’t catch up with the local person I met last time, however I needed to head back (got tired). 

IMG_5305.jpeg

Lovely place 🙂🌺

Hey there @creative_writer 🙂🌺

I’m sorry to hear things aren’t so good this evening 💜

Sounds like lots going on…holding space for you 🌺

Today was good thank you.. saw a beautiful view..thought I’d share with you 🌺💜

IMG_5302.jpeg

It was alright @PinkFlamingo 

Yeah, he was good. 

Wish I could say yes to that but no. I’m not feeling good at all. I want it to be 2:30 tomorrow so I can see my psych. Even though I'll be all nervous and will most likely say “I don't know” a lot like I do. He keeps asking me why I feel the way I feel and I don't know. He also asks where I feel it in my body and I have no clue as I don't. He also asks how I am feeling at the moment when we talk about things and I feel nothing. 

Ahh, I’m so bad. It's like I'm wasting his time if that's all I'm ever going to say. 

I'm sorry the person wasn't there to see you @PinkFlamingo 

I'm going into my room tonight so who knows how that will go. 

@PinkFlamingo that’s absolutely gorgeous. Things are getting a bit better, it has been a rough day, very drained. I was very heightened during my pdoc appointment.

I’m experiencing a lot of anxiety. Let’s say I come across a guy who I find attractive and may have some things in common with. What do I do? I’m scared of getting hurt and relationships are harder considering the trauma I have experienced

Anyone around?

Hey @Birdofparadise8 🙂🌺

just had dinner.. you alright there? 

Hi @PinkFlamingo 

What did you have? I had beef stroganoff and mashed potato. 

No, I'm not okay 😩 😥

Sounds really hard @Birdofparadise8  regarding seeing your psych..but please do know that it’s not a matter of wasting time dearest, he is there for you, to help you, and to give you support 🌺💜

Thanks re my friend, it’s ok - sometimes it’s hard to catch a person again given that life doesn’t seem to follow the same routines very often like things used to be 🙂

Yeah, I guess. If he didn't keep asking me those questions, then I wouldn't say I don't know. He knows that's what I'm going to say. @PinkFlamingo 

Ah okay. I hope you can see them another time. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

For 24-hour telephone crisis support, call Lifeline on 13 11 14

If life is in danger, call 000