Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Former-Member
Not applicable

Moderators, help please

Hey guys,

How do I close my account?

I cant find it under my profile.

thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Moderators, help please

Hi @Former-Member.  I think the method of closing your account has changed.  You used to be able to close it through your profile, but I think now you will need to email SANE and formally request closure.

I'm sorry you are planning on leaving.  Is there any particular reason for this? 

@Former-Member, hopefully you can assist here?

Sherry 

Re: Moderators, help please

Hi @Former-Member,

Thank you for posting your question. Unfortunately, a member is unable to close their own account. However, a Community Manager is able to close a member's account during business hours. For this reason, would you be able to send an email to the forum email, so that we can let the Community Managers know that you would like to close your account? The email address is: team@saneforums.org.

Please also feel free to give us feedback around your experience of the forums and if you faced any issues on the forums. We would love to hear your feedback, so that we can best take this on board and improve our online forum community.

Thank you! Smiley Happy

Kindest,

Amour_Et_Psyché

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

For 24-hour telephone crisis support, call Lifeline on 13 11 14

If life is in danger, call 000