Skip to main content

Re: Everything music

@TAB   das ist gut. Ja? ☺️

Hi @greenpea 

There's something about Stray Cats isn't it ?

I'm ok.  I saw my youngest son last week - dang - he said he'd call me this weekend but I think I'm expecting too much. 

I saw him a few days ago, I went into his work and asked if he wanted to do a coffee. His whole face has changed in the 4 years I haven't seen him. 

I think he may have mental issues because he had cancer for 15 years. It was very tough on him. 

I think 4 years ago when he was 26, I think he may have had a little breakdown because of all the memories of going to hospital. Also my Mum  put me down a lot around that time. 

I read your messages - you sound like a good mum. These are my two budgies...   ziggy and Roki. 

IMG-20240210-WA0002.jpeg

It sounded like you were speaking German. 

@Glisten 

@greenpea @StuF @Jcat89 @Shaz51 @Adge @Tilz @Meowmy @Appleblossom 

@Glisten  @ TAB spent years studying to get to intermediate level I think ok will check  , might have been level 3 lol @PeppyPatti  so patchy at best   ,despite moments of passing for German while speaking lol

Agree re Trump his head hollow anyways lol @PeppyPatti 

@PeppyPatti  it might have looked like I was speaking German. In fact I was writing in Google translation.

Languages are so pretty 🤩 

Oh my gosh @PeppyPatti I had a psychologist last year, she could speak 7 languages fluently - I love that❣️

@TAB  Tabby if you spent a month in Germany or Austria 🇦🇹

you’d become fluent, wouldn’t you?
@PeppyPatti 

Justice-Phantom 💗

I did that 20 years ago re immersion @Glisten was only 5 weeks. Seemed longer. 3months would have been better, 6 mths better still . I was 'thinking' in German by the end of it and and struggling to switch back to English. However, i had given up on how to say 'im going upstairs ' to my cousins satisfaction and newspapers may as well have been in swahili but could buy things, go to bank, catch trains, talk to people 

@TAB   TABs get some compression tights and wear daily for as long as you can stand them.  i find mine give me relief to the swollen legs and will help your heart as well. you dont want to get cellulitis.xx

For 24-hour telephone crisis support, call Lifeline on 13 11 14

If life is in danger, call 000