Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

not meant to happen perhaps @Former-Member   you have added pics before ? maybe wrong file type dunno

Former-Member
Not applicable

My background is office administration, child care etc ,yet I'm hopeless with technology. @TAB ðŸ˜©

Jynx
Peer Support Worker

Hey @Former-Member tech issues can definitely be frustrating - feel free to email us via team@saneforums.org if you need technical support. If you do, feel free to provide a brief description of what is going wrong, or some screenshots if you can. 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanks @Jynx 

Not sure what happened. My messages just disappeared. No ones fault. I don't usually say much on the forums. It's funny that when I did, messages disappeared. It doesn't matter. Thanks though. 🤗

Do you use your phone @Former-Member or a computer? I use solely my phone and it can be a challenge but I can do my best to guide you if you use a phone 😊

Former-Member
Not applicable

I use my phone. But tonight I can't concentrate on anything. But thanks @Anastasia  

My laptop needs repairing. I lent it to someone and now it won't work. Not to worry. It's ok. 💖

Hugs gorgeous. I'm going to head to bed. A big day tomorrow and I need to take son to work with me so bit anxious @Former-Member 

Hugs to you and D and @TABby Cat too

and @Meowmy 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Big hugs @Anastasia 

I understand. I was a carer for my sister years ago and taking her to work was work on top of work. Even though we love them so much, it's draining. Sleep well. 🤗💖

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanks for your message @ButterflyBeauty 

I'm so pleased that you have been sober for so long. Good on you. It takes strength and determination. 
I didn't drink for years, then too many dramas happened at the same time, so I drank again. I haven't been able to find a medication that helps me (CPTSD) etc....  But recently found a different doctor who understands. I'm trying a different medication, something I didn't think I would do. The other meds have made me feel worse.
So far, they seem to be helping.  Just need to stop the alcohol addiction. I researched alot about addiction and now I'm not so ashamed. 
I actually went to 2 AA meetings. Never ever thought I'd go there, how embarrassing.  They are so lovely, caring and understanding. All sorts of people. A man in a suit and tie, all sorts. 
I can finally admit that I have a problem with drinking and so do many others. And they all felt ashamed at one stage. Intelligent, professional people are struggling with alcohol. 

I tried hard to send a link regarding the 30 day experiment @TAB No success.  If you google The or this naked mind and enquire about the 30 day experiment, they'll help you. It's so informative. Wish I'd heard it years ago. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

I found it @Former-Member thanks
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

For 24-hour telephone crisis support, call Lifeline on 13 11 14

If life is in danger, call 000