Skip to main content

Re: Saturday Soiree - all welcome!!

@fairyheart , hello and welcome 💗 

Yes thinking 🤔 we can organise smaller trips will be good when things settle down @Glisten , @Abner , @Jynx 

@Glisten I like how good you are getting the crew together

@Abner  the book you are currently reading Sweat: the History of Exercise, does it cover the history of the walking/running machine?

@fairyheart did you say that is had been walking today?

@Glisten
There is a few reasons for my name

Arra - I identify as Arrernte, also known as Arrarnta (see, Arra) and also my totemic spirit is Ara (red kangaroo)

@ArraDreaming  thank you. The forum community means a LOT to me.

I wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for the genuine care, compassion, validation, kindness and support of the community.

Everyone that’s here is vulnerable, but we are safe here.

G

@Shaz51 and @Glisten thanks for the warm welcome and bring a tear to my eye (haha)

@Glingy it was me who had been for a walk today.

Hope the Saturday has been kind to you all, sending love and hug for those that want them 

@ArraDreaming  telling me about your place name. I can’t wipe the smile from my face.

Thank you. You made my heart happy.

G

@Glisten @Shaz51 @Jynx @ArraDreaming 

I'm well! Happy to see you all here. I do have a cold of some sorts and have been busy today with work but now making a Vietnamese crab soup. We will have my parents over for dinner and soup is the best on a cold night like tonight! 

@Shaz51 I don't know if I will ever be able to retire! Paying the mortgage will take us a while. And I'm no sute what I would do. Work helps me keep distracted from all I deal with.

Hope you and Mr Shaz find a good balance that works for you both. 

@Healandlove  now I want your soup for dinner LOL Yum 😋 

Your soup sounds very nice @Healandlove ☺️

I know what you mean about retiring 🤔 I am a bit concerned about Mr shaz because working has helped both of us 

So this is going to be a new area for us 

@Jynx , @Ainjoule 

For 24-hour telephone crisis support, call Lifeline on 13 11 14

If life is in danger, call 000