Skip to main content

Re: Saturday Soiree - all welcome!!

Hi @Shaz51 sorry to hear that you are still unwell. I have been thinking of you often and wondering how you have been recovering. Will be sending healing vibes your way (if that's your thing). 

It's good to see some familiar names I struggle to keep up on big post on the forum. But have been thinking of you all and wishing the best. 

There is also some good vibes and best wishes for anybody else who would like to take some. 

Sending care to you all.

Thank you @fairyheart can have some please 😊

You coming to Hangout?

G

@Glisten of course you may.

I'll be around, I am playing some videos games as a distraction as well. Trying to stay cosy and warm! 

Hope the weekend has been kind to you

Thank you 😊 @fairyheart 

Watched 2 movies today at home relaxing 

How about you 

@Dimity , @Jacques , @Glisten 

@Jacques How did you go today xx 

hi @Shaz51 i got a lot done today, got all the asbestos removed and taken to the tip, did not cost a lot for disposal, and cleaned up all the dirt and vermin droppings. 

i have really been struggling with severe panic attacks over the kitchen, i don't know why, i have not been able to sleep for 3 days and can't eat anything, im not sure what is going on, im so so worried im heading for another breakdown.

Take a big breath my brother @Jacques 

Take it a bit easier,  make a list and mark each one off as you go 

Pace yourself,  

Like to give you a hand with it all 

What does your mum think about the kitchen 🤔 

mum is so excited @Shaz51 she has been pushing herself so hard to help me in anyway she can, she has been a tremendous help. i will try to control my anxiety, im really struggling. my partner has been amazing talking to me of a night. 

I think you are amazing @Jacques , just take care of yourself please and I will be thinking of you lots ❤️ 

Good evening on this Saturday to all! 

For 24-hour telephone crisis support, call Lifeline on 13 11 14

If life is in danger, call 000