Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Hobbies And Interests:what are yours?

@Neb! I often ask after you! How are you? I'm going to bed now but lookingvforaward to ' talking, ' tomorrow
Anne

Good morning everyone,
My hobbies are baking and cooking new dishes from recipe books. I am loving Karen Martini's recipes at the moment. I also love taking my doggy for walks and blogging. Have a great day 😀

Hobbies And Interests: -----  what are yours?

How is your gardening going @peace 

hello @SCORPION , @NatureLover , @MDT , @outlander , @Former-Member , @Lee82 , @Former-Member , @Former-Member , @Peri , @Nay69 , @Dadcaringalone , @frog , @greenpea , @Carlachris , @Determined , @Hope4me , @Adge , @Former-Member , @Maggie , @Meowmy , @oceangirl , @BlueBay , @Jacques , @Zoe1 , @Boonana , @Exoplanet , @Mazarita , @eth , @Jay-e , @Pollyotter , @utopia , @Kurra , @Ant7 , @TAB , @Former-Member , @Bezak482 , @Rosie , @CheerBear , @Smc , @Former-Member 

Hi @Shaz51 ,

i love to read and knit knit I am trying to like gardening, I like gardens but the routines involved with gardening don’t excite me

peri

what do you like reading @Peri Heart

yes I like that too with gardening -- i like colour but the plants have to grow by themselves 

@Shaz51  And anyone else reading along my interest in no perticular order 

Hiking or bushwalking, Triathlons, Mountain biking, motorcycling, Surfing, BBQing and home brewing 💙

Hi @Shaz51

1) Bird-watching & Bird-keeping - I've actively kept many different types of finches (& bred them), over the past 20 years.

The Bird-watching (except watching my birds) - haven't done much in years.

2) Bushwalking - always will be a Bushwalker, yet not actively involved in that (for years).

3) Botany, plants, Horticulture & Gardening - I have an extensive plant knowledge, built up from 12 years working in Horticulture (& a Grad Dip Sc Environmental Management).

I have not actively done much Gardening, in recent years - I enjoy looking at other people's lovely Gardens.

4) Yoga - my weekly Yoga Classes are very helpful.

I look forward to seeing people there, although we don't talk much.

5) Dating - Yes it has to be an Interest (or Hobby).

Otherwise, I have no chance of finding a partner (Relationship) - If I don't put in effort to meet people.

6) Having a Family (Major Goal) - On Hold for many years now, as I don't have someone to do that with.

Adge

that`s why I loved following you on the thread 365 Project  @Ant7 , it was soo interesting Smiley Very Happy

sooo very interesting @Adge@Ant7@Peri 

1)   I like photography especially wildlife , birds, butterflies ect , have to do more 

2)    bush walking too but on wide pathways now due to my balance 

Hi @Shaz51 

My interests and hobbies are:

1. Craft - knitting, crochet and cross stitching 

2. Photography- I like taking photos on my phone and getting pictures of nature and weather and animals off Facebook 

3. Reading

4. Music- listening to things on my iPods and on my phone

5. Driving- I like driving to places like the beach, exploring parks,

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

For 24-hour telephone crisis support, call Lifeline on 13 11 14

If life is in danger, call 000