Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Hello @TAB @SmilingGecko @Judi9877 it's a lovely sunny day here atm and I'm thrilled at the difference 3 hrs of a gardener's time has just made. 

Glad you can ring the changes by tackling different projects @Judi9877 . 

@TAB it's good you know what you want from the inheritance - I expect a lot of forethought went into it, whether conscious or not. And a change of state - back to an old stamping ground? Hope you can get a feel for the real estate market ahead of time and maybe contact agents. A friend just bought after getting a heads-up from an agent that a place was coming up. 

Not sure what's on the agenda this afternoon - lunch and a walk for starters 

Hi @Dimity  guess its closer to what passes for family and friends guess if I am 2 hours away not 30 people might visit sometime instead of just saying they will lol. 
yes should talk to agents. Was planning on going there for couple weeks to look around 

thats good re your garden. Have a good day. Hot here all week. 

Hello @Dimity I love it when my garden get done.  Would prefer a smaller property with less grass.  I have a reliable gardener that always takes pride in his work.    Had this real estate agent harassing me about selling. Had to block him on Linkedin and e-mails. He was always ringing me on the phone and I was getting e-mails from him every day.  Anyway had to cut him off.  I've just been for a walk. Was as tired as anything for some reason but persisted anyway. I hope you can get out today for some exercise

Yes your network is important @TAB . Hope job prospects will be better too.

I have no grass @SmilingGecko so need to think of mulching, turf or paving. I mulched for a while but wandering trad took over. Yes I need to walk, I was in a bad mood and didn't yesterday. Usually I walk every day. It's great that you're getting into the habit. I think there's some sort of muscle memory as well as the endorphins.

well there are a couple other people am on talking terms with there , so 6 all up maybe , guess beats barber and checkout people here lol @Dimity 

guess the reasons I came here prob went 6 ish years ago, just been in limbo

I think its also good for your willpower. With schizoaffective disorder I have issues in the past with failure to follow through.  Many people with my disorder share this trait. I have been working with my solar plexus chakra which is the seat of willpower.  Have been using a headgear pyramid over it to balance it. Now am clearing it and healing it.  I don't know how I got out there today with my tiredness but forced myself to go @Dimity. Hope you can get out today. My blood glucose levels appreciate the exercise.  Have a tele consult with my diabetes educator tomorrow

Doesn't sound easy @TAB . My connections fell away after family dramas and barely surviving except for long hours at work. These days I'm putting more effort into the few family connections I still have but it often feels like walking on eggshells. I do need to rebuild. 

Same. Easy to go into too hard basket when 2500km away  @Dimity 

You've done well to persevere @SmilingGecko . I vaguely remember visualising a chakra wash of different colours to reenergise.  Tiredness and lack of motivation/ongoing low level depression I can relate to. It's probably partly metabolic in my case 

Thanks @Dimity I'm trying my best.  I think depression can really restrict your movements however.  Don't be hard on yourself.  Yes chakra visualisation can work with chakra colors if thats what you mean. I listen to sound to clear my chakras lately. Pyramid is pretty good for balancing them and clearing them. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

For 24-hour telephone crisis support, call Lifeline on 13 11 14

If life is in danger, call 000