Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Hello @greenpea , @Clawde , @EssJay 😀👋

Hello @Shaz51 😍 

Good Morning @Clawde @Shaz51 @greenpea @MDT @HenryX @Ant7 @Judi9877 @BPDSurvivor @SmilingGecko @frog @Arizona @Dimity @Zoe7 @Faith-and-Hope @Anastasia @Sophia1 @Former-Member @Adge @Former-Member  and anyone else around also Hello to @EssJay  Cat Happy

Top o' the morning peeps ❤️

Morning @EssJay and everyone else around! Heart

Top of the morning to you too @EssJay  if you type an @ a list of names of people who were here recently comes up. If you 'tag' a specific person it increases the chances of a response. 

Sure someone else can explain better  @HenryX  or perhaps @Shaz51  has filled you in already

there should be a guide on how to use site by now, prob is for all I know lol

Hello @EssJay and others visiting this thread

Yes @TAB  is on the mark!

To alert people that you are responding to them or you wish to address them:

• You bring up the "Reply box" to make a comment, with the curser in the Reply box,
  • you then type the @ symbol
  • a drop-down list of forum addresses appears
  • clicking on a name, in the drop-down list, will include that person's forum address in the Reply box
  • this process is repeated until all the names that you wish to include in your reply have been included
  • then complete your reply and post

Hope that this desciption helps. Any questions, please just ask from wherever you are and someone will offer assistance.

With Best Wishes

@HenryX 

Good morning @TAB @HenryX @cloudcore @EssJay @Clawde @Peri @greenpea @MDT @frog @Shaz51 @Daisydreamer @Former-Member @Snowie @AussieRecharger @Meowmy and all forumites here. Have a great day!

Today is the day the old property keys to the old rental property finally get handed back and I'm glad to see the back of the whole episode to be honest. I'm still anxious and slightly nervous for some reason - probably undue stress- so I've signed up with Moodgym and MyCompass mental health programs to try and deal with these issues. Hopefully they work and I get to learn more about myself and my mental health. I might go and try and relax in the library today as well. 

Take care!

Judi9877

Hope thngs go smoothly at real estate @Judi9877  and that the rest of your day goes okay

G'day @EssJay
Good to meet you
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

For 24-hour telephone crisis support, call Lifeline on 13 11 14

If life is in danger, call 000