Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Everything music

Hmmm @greenpea 

I hope you can all work your way through it...So easy for me to say 😞

@greenpea he was wasn't he? I supposed in shortening his life we will always remember him as he was, a beautiful mystery

Former-Member
Not applicable

Yeah, I hear you regarding needing all the stars to align when wanting to make O/S travel happen @TAB 🙂🌺

i sometimes think I should sell everything and go, but then where would I plug in my ventilator in the wilds of out the back of nowhere, haha 😉

Yes I found not having a current one is a bit tricky regarding identification, considering I don’t have a birth certificate acceptable to Au requirements, having been born O/S and losing documents in a bit of a house fire years ago. 
I should’ve kept it current! 🌺🙂

BLACKPINK - How You Like That 보란 듯이 무너졌어 바닥을 뚫고 저 지하까지 옷 끝자락 잡겠다고 저 높이 두 손을 뻗어봐도 다시 캄캄한 이곳에 light up the sky 네 두 눈을 보며 I'll kiss you goodbye 실컷 비웃어라 꼴좋으니까 이제 너희 하나 둘 셋 Ha how you like that? You gon' like that that that that that How you like that? How you like that that that that that Now look at

yeah its a tricky business @Former-Member . my father was German. big parts of his life were buried with him, but were hints of untoward things re ID etc, was always someone else though. older sibling tried to get EU passport , was told told missing document, do not pass Go.

I am currently chasing a share of an aunts estate through lawyers who also assured me that the 'missing document' is 'nothing' and they can fix it lol.

I throw this at sibling who swears they are right. they have No idea who I have in my corner lol. 

..chance meeting with very high placed German official who empathised and listened to and fed off my impromptu story telling session when went it to get out of the Will. ended up changing my mind on their advice. am 15months and like $4000 in atm .. could be on receiving end of $50,000 ish tho, so am persisting..

Former-Member
Not applicable

Wow, that sounds like a challenging situation - all the very best @TAB 🙂

oh, re horsepower and 2 wheels heres a clip been sharing for years w @greenpea  lol she called the sound of exhausts as a 'hornets nest' 😎 love it...

@Former-Member 

https://youtu.be/7PTbNHgXWYo?si=SrZHlbI9XHcgTJuK

Imágenes del TT Isla de Man en la carrera de sidecar en cam onboard..... todo una locura. Por cierto LIKE y SUSCRIBIROS...... no cuesta
Former-Member
Not applicable

Good luck with it @TAB  🙂

I have no experience whatsoever in this area, so it all sounds very complex from what I can read🌺

wishing you all the best 🙂

it is not complex, it is the opposite. Very strict rules. @Former-Member  involves 'compulsory heirs' ..however, you either opt IN or Out ... and if they have debts, and you chose 'in' then you are liable ba ha ha lol ...

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

For 24-hour telephone crisis support, call Lifeline on 13 11 14

If life is in danger, call 000