Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Everything music

Did you ever end up going back @TAB ? 🙂🌺

I was last there in 1992, and always planned on returning when I ended up married and unexpectedly never travelling again unfortunately. 
I’d love to travel now, but it’s not possible..health stuff gets in the way a bit 🌺

hmm , no @Former-Member  that was 2000 re me. lack of direction stopped me. got another passport 9 years later after that one expired, then that expired, blank.

Former-Member
Not applicable

Yeah..my last one expired blank, also @TAB 🙂

life sometimes gets in its own way, from what I have experienced 🌺

I hope your arvo is going ok there where you are 😎

oh Glisten my @Glisten, where would I be without you?! Bringing back songs of my youth!

I am beginning to sound like my grandmother when I say "you kids these days don't know what music really is!"

@StuF   yes i am the peacemaker and it is a tough gig.  basically my middle son with all the mental health problems wants to visit but the eldest with ptsd caused by the goings on of the middle son many years ago cant cope as he has flash backs when he is around ... it is so hard.

@greenpea I remember the first time I heard this song was thanks to the movie The Lost Boys. 

While Echo and the Bunnymen did a great version I absolutely loved Jim singing it when I finally got to hear the original.

, yes, have inclination then not health or money or whatever or vice versa @Former-Member  lol re O/S travel and me.

need passport for ID these days pretty much anyways

@ENKELI  yes Jim was not only beautiful to look at but had a wonderful voice.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

For 24-hour telephone crisis support, call Lifeline on 13 11 14

If life is in danger, call 000