Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Support for Flowerlove22

I often walk when I'm stressed too @Flowerlove22 

That's okay, look after yourself hun. If you wanna chat about lighter stuff or something to help distract your mind, let me know 😉

@Jynx  been crying all day I feel fed up 

This week is already bad   

Dark cloud 

Leave me  

How's the cats? 😀 

?

How are you @ArraDreaming

@Flowerlove22 difficult day for you hun, sorry to hear it. Sending you a very big hug 🫂

Cats are good! They had their flea treatment recently, and because they're not allowed to lick it off, but they tend to love licking each other, I had to put little cones on both of them! I should have taken a pic haha, they hated it! But here's some pics - they both liked sitting in my new bag! And one of them curled up together!

439538695_1116453372988534_744560851700259570_n.jpg435356880_477453258040473_2570032826232628895_n.jpg439874529_781510060620141_9091212890854934657_n.jpg 

I’m not too bad thank you cute cats @Jynx

Nicki is asleep by the fire right now @Jynx she’s snoring

@ArraDreaming  hey @Jynx  I really can't say anything on here  but what I saw I feel sick   

It's a bad week  I am done with this week   I just don't know how to feel right now is it me ? Am I the problem 

Btw cute cats 😍 💜 kids cuddle from me to the cats 

Aww bless @ArraDreaming I do love a snoozing fuzzy friend! Also, super jealous you have a fire! If I tried to have anything bigger than a candle then my whole house would become the fire 😅

You like me, in that the act of building a fire and adding in stuff to burn is like, super alluring, and almost therapeutic? 🔥😍

She’s a spoilt little girl, you know I felt bad for her because we went through this stage where we didn’t want her sleeping in our room with the baby in there because she might like get so excited in the night and jump in the bassinet or something she totally would do that or bark when the baby started crying or something but now our baby has moved to her own room Nicki has been sleeping on her little bed next to us and its so sweet she will 1000% wake up when she hears me going to bed tonight and will follow me

Yep Love the fire ! I spend a lot of time perfecting it @Jynx some people might say it looks fine, it’s not, need another poke 🤣

or this is the other thing she sleeps just outside the kids bedrooms, especially the babe like a little protective thing @Jynx
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

For 24-hour telephone crisis support, call Lifeline on 13 11 14

If life is in danger, call 000