Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: This Should Be The Most Joyous Time Of My Life

Hi @Blep ... apologies for not getting in touch; things are just absolutely crazy here right now trying to get housing contract info, finance docs etc sorted. It might be a few more days before I can get back in touch on here. Just feeling a little overwhelmed with everythibg coz it's moving so fast but bub is good. She has a strong heartbeat and is growing well. But still no bump. Haha. Next scan in weeks at 17 weeks and then my 20 week scan the week after we move (if all goes well!).

Are you travelling OK?? Thanks for checking in! Xx

I'm glad everything is ok but boo on the stress @LJE. I thought you may have been busy with your house. That is so good that she has a strong heartbeat, just like her mumma!

Things are going ok. Had a mums day out with one of my friends yesterday which was such a good battery recharge. Hubby looked after our little man for the day.

Take your time for replying back on my story. You have a lot on your plate atm. Remember to not stretch yourself too thin. Take care.

Blep 😸:tongue:💜

Cheers, @Blep !! I'm glad to hear you've had a good couple of days and are feeling a little more "restored" 💜 I promise I'll be in touch as soon as I'm able 😘 xx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

For 24-hour telephone crisis support, call Lifeline on 13 11 14

If life is in danger, call 000