Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Fluttershy1
Senior Contributor

Panic attacks - multiple personalities

I've been struggling with my panic attacks, they have been coming and going in waves. My alters have been in and out trying to help me through them. 
I just need a break from it Smiley SadSmiley Sad

12 REPLIES 12

Re: Panic attacks - multiple personalities

Good Morning @Fluttershy1 , I am sorry you are struggling with your panic attacks and that they are comimg in waves. I am pleased that your alters are trying to help you through them. I don't really have anything useful to offer in the way of advice, I just wanted to let you know that you are not alone and that you are heard. Nikki (alter)

Thanks @Former-Member 

*Safe alter*

Thanks for the reply Safe Alter, I am Izzy's protector alter. Did you want to chat about anything? Nikki

@Former-Member - have you tried a sensory box before? If you haven't it's worth it 

*Ava* safe alter 

Ava, no I haven't. I have never heard of a sensory box before. Would it be impolite to ask what is in your sensory box? Nikki

@Fluttershy1 

@Former-Member - we have water snake, squishy balls, slinky, bubble wrap, tangle & something nice to smell *Ava* Safe alter 

Thank you for sharing that Ava, I am going to look into it once my carer is awake. I think it would be an amazing idea for Izzy's child alters. Thanks again, it has been nice chatting with you. Nikki

@Fluttershy1 

@Former-Member  You too! - the main person has child alters aswell! *Ava* safe alter

They can be a handful at times for Izzy!!! 

@Fluttershy1 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

For 24-hour telephone crisis support, call Lifeline on 13 11 14

If life is in danger, call 000