Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Bow
Senior Contributor

Re: My Mosaic

No need to apologise at all @Eve7 please

im such a mess tonight. It was not a good choice for me to come away. I have just done it again which did not help and I want to do more.

my psych asked me on Tuesday how I would feel about getting rid of what I use I said no. I didn’t tell her but I had already packed it. so messed up don’t know why I even bother anymore. I’ll go

Please don’t go @Bow  I am sure your daughter has had fun so you’d be pleased about that.

I understand how hard it is for you but I am sure it won’t always be this hard. I believe in you. Prove me right.

💖🦋💖

Heya @Bow

It must be awful being away from home and trying to cope with feelings of SH. We are all here for you.

Would you be open to getting in touch with SCBS or Lifeline for a chat? As always, there is 000 if you need urgent help.

Thinking of you,

Sphinxly 🐣

Bow
Senior Contributor

Thanks @Sphinxly @Eve7 I didn’t cope too well last night, but it’s morning. I’m up, showered and half packed and getting ready to go. Having a cuppa before loading the car up. I will find a pathology place shortly after leaving to have my bloods done before making our way home. I’m greatly looking forward to being back in my safe haven. 

My daughter is at her fathers all day tomorrow, which brings all sorts of anxiety for me, but maybe I will sleep?

Morning @Bow 💝🌻😄

I'm just enjoying a cuppa too right now. In fact thought of you as I am having a banana for breakfast. I too am packing up and getting ready to check out of my accommodation this morning.

Drive safely, and just think of today if thats possible. Your daughters day with her father is tomorrow ... you have today to get through.

Sending some love your way.

Emelia 💞

Bow
Senior Contributor

Thanks @Emelia8  chai? 

I actually had a piece of toast this morning, first breakfast in weeks. Needed energy to get moving and drive home. I’m wrecked this morning. 

We are just about ready to hit the road. Washed our sheets and remade the beds- we are staying at a friends family holiday house, so apart from a general tidy up, doing beds is all the cleaning that is required. and car is loaded. 

Thinking of you as you have your last session for the week and drive home also. 

🌷💕

Safe travelling to both of you @Bow @Emelia8 

Big hugs and yay, it’s Friday!!!

💖🦋🤗🦋💖

Bow
Senior Contributor

You doing ok today @Eve7 ?

We have just stopped off at the donut van. Daughter was hungry so grabbing her a treat. 

Yes I’m ok thanks @Bow 

I’ve just seen my Psychologist, then had a blood test.

Stopping at home for some lunch then the hairdressers and pedicure to be ready for work on Monday.

Glad you stopped for a donut are you home safe and sound now ?

💖🦋💖

Bow
Senior Contributor

That sounds like a nice way to spend the afternoon @Eve7 

just having a lunch stop before the last leg home. Although itching to get home we are taking our time and traffic was really bad for a while. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

For 24-hour telephone crisis support, call Lifeline on 13 11 14

If life is in danger, call 000