Skip to main content

Re: Good Morning!

@Glisten 

His mother ....... Yes. She has done this before. 

We all know people who are very self involved don't we 

I need to sleep. My ex-husband is in a psych ward. 

His mother ......yes. it is --

Peoples reactions are about them, not about me.

Iv only done what I felt what was right. I'm glad it's over, 3 years after divorcing him. 

I didn't want a thanx or anything it's just the viciousness of it all. 

25c9e3d048f8f4edb2d40b394ee9900b.jpg

Hope you are okay @PeppyPatti 

We have your back.

Dear @tyme 

I feel this weird smell of a hospital ward around me I guess this means codependency. 

Thank god for sane

Thank god for therapy 

Thank god for budgies. 

fposter,small,wall_texture,product,750x1000.jpg

And, thank god for @PeppyPatti .

I'm glad to have a forums family 🙂

You have no idea 💡 @tyme 

He's very ill. 

God. His mum and dad didn't contact once when they knew how much I was doing for him. 

That's fine but the mother's viciousness....

And she has two of my paintings on her loungeroom wall..... 

Lol....

IMG20231118130049.jpg

I'm so sorry to hear that @PeppyPatti .

It must leave you feeling heavy-hearted. Your birds are so beautiful. Hope you can look at them and love them to lighten things a little.

Aw La Tomato, or given your love of sauna and my basic knowledge of Finnish, Tomaatti, @Glisten that's really lovely. I am truly humbled by our Sane family. I have been blessed in my opinion. When I read about what you and other members have gone through and you still manage to smile, offer words of comfort and share a laugh I am more thankful about my situation. 

I  am going to do some research on accessing my super. Huge thanks for the link too. I was able to check pricing and I can't save fast enough to get the teefs fixed where I'm not in intense pain every time my sinuses get blocked. Which has been a lot the last couple of weeks.

How's your weekend looking up there in the J-Dup? Aside from researching I am catching up with my momsie. She's just come back from a week in Kalbarri and she will be needing to tell me all about it! I was supposed to go and see her tonight but as I told her my back is giving me pain. She sounded peeved and I later said to my brother "sorry my intense pain has inconvenienced you, mother"

I love her dearly and am lucky I still have her but dang she can be self absorbed!

I have a task for you my darling Tomaatti - have a sauna for me!

@ENKELI minim Retiisi - did I do that right? 😆

Definitely having a steam and sauna this weekend.

hugs Tomaatti

@Glisten well done! 👏

I'm signing off for the night, will chat with you over the weekend.

And now for the trivia part of the evening - there are more saunas than cars in Finland. They have a population of 5 million and over 2 million saunas.

images (37).jpeg

List
Country No. of islands No. of inhabited islands
Sweden267,570984

..ok @ENKELI @Glisten   ok thats 40 people to an island if shared equally lol..

looks might be easy to have your own island there.. well, with a sauna on it lol

https://www.visitfinland.com/en/articles/5-must-experience-saunas-in-the-coast-and-archipelago/ 

finland is also an archipeligo apaz 

For 24-hour telephone crisis support, call Lifeline on 13 11 14

If life is in danger, call 000