Skip to main content

Re: Good Morning!

Hello @fairyheart , how are you going today my friend xx

Hello @Emelia8 , @utopia , @Wanderer , @greenpea , @Dimity , @BlueBay , @Historylover , @D1ng0 , @Pem , @Healandlove , @Adge 

hello @fairyheart 

yes, we have saltwater crocodiles taking over our creeks where we used to be able to swim which is a shame xx

@fairyheart  Under the pump atm

Hope you had a wonderful day 

G

Haha yep @Glisten means nothing to me! But that's so cool you saw one, I love watching them scamper!!

Wowzie you are all so quick! I may have trouble keep up so bear with me please! 

@Shaz51 I am having a pretty lousy day today, but thats ok I guess. 

Ohhhh how I miss the weather of the NT now that I am in WA (not noth WA clearly). 

It's sad your creek has been taken over and making it harder to swim! 

@Glisten I hope you manage to get what ever you need done while under the pumb. 

no worries @fairyheart , I am at home at the moment , that is why i am quick today xxx

sorry you had a pretty lousy day, sitting with you if you want to have aa chat xx

I live in far north queensland xx

@Shaz51 I didnt realise they were are prevalent in fnqld, but did know you had to watch for them. 

Thankyou- I am just doing the final touches to my soup and then going to have a bowl with some crusty bread. 

If anyone else wants some I have a while slow cooker haha. 

@Shaz51"partners do like sharing don't they"

at least she got it far worse than I did... that made me feel a little better 😁

"how has your day been today"

Productive.  I got quite a few things around the house i've been putting off for various reasons.  Laziness the main one.  I watched a few YT videos as well. I think i've almost seen them all now! 🙂 

If you're coming down with the flu, maybe for dinner, some soup and toast for dipping.  That's my go-to when I'm not feeling well.

@Jynx Bandicoot’s are faster than I expected. Very cute.

@MJG017 , @fairyheart , @Jynx , @Glisten , @TAB , @Dimity 

We have no power her to cook dinner or anything 😕 

For 24-hour telephone crisis support, call Lifeline on 13 11 14

If life is in danger, call 000