Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

@Glisten you're welcome 💕

Honestly, I don't know where I would be now if I hadn't had help back when I bought my house. Real estate agents are leeches, putting rent prices up regardless of what the owner wants. A friend of mine has a rental property and the agent didn't bother letting her know that they'd increased the rent.

I was happy to tell my JSA I won't be attending future appointments. She's been really good and was happy for me, telling me I could have just called her but I wanted to say goodbye to her.

I'll keep you in my prayers for a change, and that this legal issue is resolved with the best outcome for you possible 💕🙏💐🤗

@TAB hey tabby, hope you had a good day at course. Look forward to hearing about it. Mine day was okay. Much better than yesterday. Glad had a pause from work.  Need some time for the mind to settle. Since beginning of this year, mum deteriorated in her mind. That made me realize the root of my mental illness. Growing up fearing for my life with mum , made me vulnerable and very restricted. Then my father made use of my vulnerability when I started working and earning. He tried to control me and my money. Ultimately I got very sick and struggled for many years. When I met you on the forums, was when my condition began to turn better and more stable. I have been kept out of the hospital for seven years and worked consistently for that.long. A lot of this is with help of a friend who is my work colleague. Life is so complex and hard in the world. With my background and health.,it's a significant disadvantage. It's so hard to live a healthy and reasonable happy life.My health is fragile. My relationship with my mother is very weak and dysfunctional. My father was not a good role model. That put  my chance of a successful relationship and life very low. I am grateful to have the forum. Thank you for care. Take care

@Meowmy  honey sorry to hear life is tough though isnt it.  i saw a gremlin outside my kitchen windoww the other night looking at me with a hugge grin on its face.  i think my psycchiatrist is making a mistake messing around with my meds ....  next time you go for a coffee imagine i am with you. we can have a coffee together and share the pain with someone who knows and understands.xxxx

@Oaktree  hi Oaktree i love playing monopoly fand scrabble

TAB
Senior Contributor

@Meowmy  hope you're a bit better.

Didnt get to do presentation, there were people who still hadnt done one at all. So everyone has done 1 now.couple of people were a bit ordinary. made me feel better, but one reminded me of things I did ha. 1 guy brought an actual inflatable lifeboat. people came from all over taking pics of it. I had survival biscuits so I ate one as coffee shop there was not open again ha. he was giving out stuff that was inside of it so didnt have to carry it back to his car. I got a first aid kit ha.

@TAB well done tabby, re course and first aid kit. Hope you will have a good night.

TAB
Senior Contributor

just lit fire , going to be 4deg min @Meowmy 

@TAB hey tabby, very good re fire. Hope you get nice dinner. Just had mine.

TAB
Senior Contributor

I got a wrap at servo where I stopped at around 4.30 pm @Meowmy  but thanks. guts is bit funny too. had some very old yoghurt last night before decided to throw it

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

For 24-hour telephone crisis support, call Lifeline on 13 11 14

If life is in danger, call 000