Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Saturday Soiree - all welcome!!

@Isabelle 

Ah yes ... the full packet!

Smiley Embarassed

I find it nostalgic and its better than talking about meds which we are not supposed to discuss anyways ... Just watching Mick Jagger at a bar and a gig with Muddy Waters ... its all @TAB 's fault.  He lead us astray.

Smiley Tongue

My son just phoned, he is doing alright.

Heart

a funny birds - Dump A Day

Ooooh @Adge 

Hilarious

have you got a bird pic repeater Cannon?

Bill Withers died ... wrote Lean on Me ...

came up on my fb

30 funny animal captions - part 2 (30 pics) | Amazing ...

A Flock Of Bird Memes That’ll Have You Squawking | BIRDS ...

yeah I never understood how people could have a row of chocolate or fold a half eaten bag of chips over @Appleblossom @Isabelle  thats good your son rang AB Im a bit beat,  what i dont know, was just watching Bridges at Toko Ri, I read it several times at kid in a Readers Digest condensed book 

Hi and good morning to all here and passing through this morning.  @Appleblossom @Adge @TAB @Isabelle @Former-Member @Shaz51   I decided just now that the soiree will continue today if anyone feels like it.  Let's pretend we've had an all night party and this morning is the chill space they often have at raves/doofs etc.

Some more great music I see - good way to start the day.

@Appleblossom  that was me sharing Muddy Waters with the Stones, and John Lee (not allowed to say his last name here LOL!!), Etta James and the Stones, and the Santana stuff.  I love your choices too.  It's great getting to hear things I wouldn't usually with all our varied tastes. Great going with disinfecting the kitchen.  Here on our little island we're even cleaning all groceries before they come into the house or cabin.  By the way I thought Easter was this weekend all week too.   Thought I had missed my chance to get some chocs and buns to gift (and extra for me!).  So I remembered yesterday when I was in Aldi with bro.  It was a bit strange after being keen to get out and about, that I was quite anxious while in there and glad to get it over with.  My vigilance and startle reflex are really active at the moment, but that's no great wonder. 

And forgot that daylight savings ended overnight, hence being here so early.

Liquorice - I always have a bag of chocolate coated twists at hand.  I love the Darryl Lea too, but it costs twice as much as the home brand stuff.  So I buy the cheaper one and then eat twice as much!

Hope today is a gentle one for all.  Take care.  Stay kind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bvt5YnocRp8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEeaS6fuUoA

@TAB  hope your day at work goes ok

@Adge loving your memes as always

@Shaz51  really hope your Mum's getting better and that you are getting some rests between all your caring for others.

Must go ring my Mum now.  BRB

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

For 24-hour telephone crisis support, call Lifeline on 13 11 14

If life is in danger, call 000