Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

ArraDreaming
Senior Contributor

SANE NURSERY

Welcome to the SANE FORUMS NURSERY 

We have lots of things on offer, trees, shrubbery, mini fruit trees, citrus trees, ferns, good old fashion rose plants. You name it we have it!! 

There is an on-site qualified gardener on shift sometimes who can answer your gardening and yard needs. 

If you want to sit and have a break you are welcome to do that in the kiosk a well staffed coffee shop so you can think about what you wish to purchase or think about your garden. That’s not my job though so, you have to ask the coffee maker for that. 

For each new customer that comes through the nursery gates, you get a free hat if you answer this question 

What’s your favourite plant? Simple question to start. 

26 REPLIES 26

Re: SANE NURSERY

Love it!!!!! @ArraDreaming . 

We sooooo need a SANE nursery. To nurse all those dear plants back to life and give them another chance.

I believe @Zoe7 had a question about keeping orchids alive.... any suggestions?

I was given this beautiful angel's tears plant once. It was so awesome. I loved it. But I gave it away because I moved house and never took it with me.

hello @ArraDreaming 😁

one of my favourite plant is Ixories 

red flowers.jpg

they come in different colours, red, pink, yellow, white , orange

free hat for you @tyme 

🧢 👒 🎩 you can pick, the cap is most peoples favourite as it’s good for gardening, the top hat is impractical especially if it has rabbits in it and the straw hat is too nice for that anyway up to you though I’m telling you what to pick (get the cap) 

Ahhh well I might have to get my manager because I do not have orchard tips - not off to a good start haha oops 

(manager to Orchard aisle pls) 

@ArraDreaming , @tyme 

I love Ixorys 

my question is can i grow more from cuttings and to expand them 

uh oh I already feel like I need to higher assistance this could be a full time job answering all of these customers questions 😅

You may need a thing called a rooting hormone (hehe) to help have you looked at those @Shaz51

Will look tomorrow for some @ArraDreaming 

Bunnings @Shaz51 but if you want brand Recommendations I can help

Not all are good
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

For 24-hour telephone crisis support, call Lifeline on 13 11 14

If life is in danger, call 000