Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social space

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

Thanks @Snowie  you have a good afternoon too, thanks

@Faith-and-Hope A quick check in. I unfortunately have yet another funeral to attend this week then I see a neurologist the following week. Pain levels are barely manageable and walking is very difficult. It is all taking a toll on me mentally as well. I have had to have a couple of days off work when I could not even stand but fought through the pain other days. Thank goodness the holidays are only a week away because I definitely am struggling.

I hope you are beginning to come out the other side of your recent illness and the continued shite from d'head is lessening. Sending you much love Hon - I miss you so much but it is just so hard right now 💕

❤️🦋 @Zoe7 ….. thanks for the check-in Hon. So sorry to hear you are in so much emotional and physical pain, and I am grateful for you that the holidays are not far away.  It sounds gruelling.  Hang in there.  I know how much you love those kids.

Rollercoastering here, with big stormy seas, then sudden flat calms, before it all starts churning again.  Staying focused on my studies to pull me through.

On your side of the world at the mo, visiting baby dragons, and uni.

🤜🤛 @TAB 

TAB
Senior Contributor

hope  you get some peace sooner than later @Faith-and-Hope  hanging  in there 😎

Re: Far and Away

Managed to watch the footy this evening @Faith-and-Hope I can't believe we have made it to the GF - not overly optimistic for next week though but we are there so anything could happen.

Have had lots and lots of fur baby snuggles today. They definitely know when we are not good. Also had a better day pain wise - the latest meds my GP gave me are helping ...not taking all the pain away but lessening it slightly. Hopefully that will continue tomorrow and I can get some work done ...so far behind as I have not been able to do anything after work for a few weeks 😢

I always like it when you are on my side of the world - makes me feel just a little closer 💕 I hope your time with your baby dragons is bringing you lots of joy and that sh*thead is keeping his distance. Keep focussing on those things that matter Hon ❤️

Hi to  @TAB @Shaz51 @Snowie @Former-Member ...and everyone else dropping by here.

So good to hear you @Zoe7 

Wishing you a good day to with lots of fur baby snuggles.

Sending lots of love hon 💕💕

🙏❤️ @Zoe7 …. I am exhausted tonight, but I have to keep working towards installing artwork tomorrow.  Will take a nap and set my alarm for an hour’s time.  Good to hear from you Hon 💕

😘❄️ @Snowie ….

👋💕 to anyone else here tonight

Hey @Faith-and-Hope Did you get your Art installation done Hon?

@Snowie 💙

Two more days for me before the holidays begin but they are filled with appointments. They are going to be expensive also as I have to pay upfront for many of them as they should come under Worker's Comp but that cannot be started until I have the initial appointments and paperwork done ...then have to wait until I am back at work for it all to get signed off by my Principal and sent to the relevant department - then I have to wait to see if it will be accepted and treatment covered. I would not even bother if it was something that is likely to heal over time but as I may need surgery I have to go down this path - not just for the cost of surgery but the likely extended time off I will need. I still can't walk properly and the pain is unbearable at times so it is a daily battle. 

Yes, I got my art installation done @Zoe7 , and it all went really well.  It has also been great spending time with S2 and D3 ❣️

I am so sorry to hear how much pain you are still struggling with since your most recent injury, and I am guessing some of it is compound.  Hugs n hugs Hon.  Two more days to get through in the short term.  You are doing so well ❣️  I will be waiting, along with your other forum friends I’m sure, to hear how you get on in the longer term.  Keeping everything crossed for you that it alll falls into line for the best outcome.  Stay strong, for you as much as the kids you love …… ❤️🦋

💜❄️ @Snowie 

🤜🤛 @TAB 

🌺💕 @Shaz51 

🌷💕 @Former-Member 

👋 to anyone else around …..

.. thanks for the tag @Faith-and-Hope  😺

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

For urgent assistance

For 24-hour telephone crisis support, call Lifeline on 13 11 14

If life is in danger, call 000