Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social space

Re: Everything music

I’m a Sydney art person and I’m gonna die alone in perf 

yeah I learned to survive on my own after company dried up/ moved away @ChouxieChou  how come you ended up in Perth?  there are arty people on here, also sydney people

I’m an antisocial person. A long time ago they would’ve called me a psychopath.  I’m not so bad. I love music. It goes without saying that talking heads is one of my favorite bands. Perfect day by Lou Reed is a lullaby. Suicidal tendencies, I love that song too. Pavement, gold sounds or a range life. I want a range life

Tab. I’m not a good person. Like a cockroach, I’m parasitic. I was also a carer or underclass woman to a man. My dad was called to the mines, you? 

okay, that still doesnt explain why you are in Perth ? I am also 'antisocial' or a 'misanthropist' .. doubt that's anything like a psychopath , well not in my case. think I would get a lot more done and put myself in front of others at least , well besides not having feelings. but I do.

https://youtu.be/9wxI4KK9ZYo?si=BMcccclqQqmPT2Z8

love schism!

@StuF  is it un-Australian of me not to like Nick Cave?

Hardly @Glisten  - in fact, it almost seems a prerequisite for being a member of Sane forums in my experience!!! lol

How goes you today anyway?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

For urgent assistance

For 24-hour telephone crisis support, call Lifeline on 13 11 14

If life is in danger, call 000