Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Everything music

@StuF  i know what you mean about a song having a connection to a time and place. There are songs that are connected to my manic days which are too painful for me to listen to....  but what do you mean by 'cheat'? if it is too sore a topic that is okay no pressure to say xxx

@greenpea 

Oh, I just meant the song has an unfair advantage over Tool's other songs - of which many are awesome - in that I heard it first (since it was released first) and I fell in love with it

How's your weekend looking anyway?

Former-Member
Not applicable

hey there @greenpea ☺️💐

I hope you don’t mind I jump on the thread here.. 

your post reminded me of a time when I was driving through from Calais straight off the ferry from Dover, heading through to Boulogne-sur-Mer, and I heard this on the radio of my truck… Julio Iglesias La Mer …while I was very much trying to learn the local lingo to smooth the way with the local gendarmerie, knowing their distain for foreign drivers! 🤭

@TAB @Glisten @tonys @StuF @SmilingGecko .. bonsoir, mesdames et messieurs 💐🙂

ha ha not the same , but I used to sit in huge 5th floor room of huge appartment in Berlin was let out thru student thingo, listening to Radio America drinking generic German beer from Imbiss down the road.  would get off train after German course , go straight there, get pork and red cabbage doner w garlic sauce and a couple sixpacks of Becks lol , would cart that back up stairs, eat, have a few, then head to pub across the road to bother the locals lol  @Former-Member 

@StuF   hi StuF weekend has been interesting.  had some serious talks with eldest about having his younger brother over ....  hard work dealing with various personalities. how about you? have you got anything on?

Hiya @greenpea 

They must be difficult (?) talks. But at least you're having them.

My weekend has been pretty slow. Bit more painting on the deck today

My sister was at Bondi Junction Westfield yesterday when the shite started going down! Luckily she ran to safety

@StuF  omg thank god she is okay. i used to go to bondi westfield with my grandmother as a young girl ... shocking and very sad.  good day for painting outside not too hot.  yes the talks are difficult trying to keep everyone happy is so difficult ... sigh.

@StuF @TAB @Former-Member @Glisten @ENKELI @tonys @Adge   https://youtu.be/IPSHQqCY6NI?list=RDMM

Provided to YouTube by Universal Music Group Red Flags And Long Nights · She Wants Revenge She Wants Revenge ℗ A Flawless/Geffen Records Release; ℗ 2005 UMG Recordings, Inc. Released on: 2005-01-01 Producer: She Wants Revenge Composer Lyricist: Justin Warfield Composer Lyricist: Adam Bravin ...
Former-Member
Not applicable

Oh goodness, I miss those days of pints of German beer @TAB ! 🍻☺️🌺

Sounds like a great time there in Berlin ☺️🙌🏻

Crazy stuff at Bondi @greenpea . sad, above everything I guess 😞

I assume you are peacemaker? Tough gig

Long long time ago @Former-Member  re Germany

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

For 24-hour telephone crisis support, call Lifeline on 13 11 14

If life is in danger, call 000