Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Former-Member
Not applicable

BabyDragon's Den

Hello, @greenpea, @Former-Member, @Snowie, @Former-Member, @Former-Member, @Faith-and-Hope, @Zoe7, @Lunar, @OhanaSystem, @Jojo2, @Former-Member, @soul, @Appleblossom, @Shaz51, @outlander, @Former-Member, @Mazarita, @eth, @CheerBear, @Adge, @Flying_Hams, @Sophia1, @Silenus, @eudemonism, @TAB, @KobeCat and anyone else who pops by.

This is my special space and for now i will only talk here while i make myself feel safe.

For those tagged, it is because I connected with you on my previous profile. It is still going through the phase of being permenantly deactivated. 

If you realise who I am or even if you dont, please do not mention my previous name for the sake of my sense of safety. 

I am not up to talking about the specifics of my reason for changing but the basics are I felt I was in danger.

Anyway I will be sticking to just this thread till I feel okay to re-engage in others.

1,019 REPLIES 1,019

Re: BabyDragon's Den

@Former-MemberHeart

@Former-MemberGlad you worked out a way to still have an outlet and connection with the forum.

Heart

💜 @Former-Member .....
Former-Member
Not applicable

@Appleblossom,

yes so am as this place helps me to make it between appointments since i got knocked backto 4 weeks apart

4 weeks can seem a long time, but maybe eventually you will be able to put other things in your life and be glad of the time.

There are lots of normal struggling but decent people here.  My opinion and I am sticking to it.

I need to get up earlyish.

Former-Member
Not applicable

all goods @Appleblossom, and maybe one day i wont need to see a psych (doubt it but can hope), been considering giving medication another try as I find it so hard to cope lately.

Meds help stabilise me. Neither my pdoc or psychologist want to up it too much, but when I started on the forum I barely had any.  

Take care Bella

Heart

Former-Member
Not applicable

well @Appleblossom, I'm gonna shock my dr and psych thats for sure ive spent years refuseing them.

anyway this babydragon is in her sleeping cave so night night all

Do what you gotta do to get thru. @Former-Member

I was pretty resistant to taking them for a while. Circumstances change. I had such trouble sleeping and it helped me calm down.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

For 24-hour telephone crisis support, call Lifeline on 13 11 14

If life is in danger, call 000