Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Rosewood
Contributor

What has been happening

I haven’t been in here in months, how has everyone been?

i have to say I haven’t been ok in months a lot has happened so prepare for a long rant.

kets start with September night firstly everything starts of ok mum makes dinner and dad goes to work now to give you abit of back story me and my sister have always suspected that my dad has been cheating for months due to texts on his iPad but we never wanted to jump to conclusions now back to it, so that night we told my mum that he was on his iPad all day taking it Into his room and doing nothing mind you this was in the morning when mum was at work we are telling her this when he left in the afternoon now she found that sus and looked through his iPad and what does she see a bunch of inappropriate messages and pictures of course she was upset so she rung him bla bla you can imagine what happened he kept in denying it, anyways my sister was upset I sent my dad a angry message saying how much he is tearing the family apart and how much it hurt us all.

the next day he yelled at me for it saying he’s the parent I shouldn’t boss him around when I wasn’t I was just saying how I felt, then after he just said sorry in a way that wasn’t meaningful .

ever since then he is treating me like a child and still now I am still really angry at him, my mum and him are still together but if he does it again they are done, I respect mums decision but I really don’t like him at the moment.

ever since then my mental health got more worse.

anyways I’m not going to put everything in one post because to much reading I might do more later, sorry about the reading.

2 REPLIES 2

Re: What has been happening

Hey @Rosewood ,

How are you? How are things at home now?

I hope to hear from you as I haven't heard from you in a while now.

Hope you are okay.

Re: What has been happening

I am ok it just has been really tough

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

For 24-hour telephone crisis support, call Lifeline on 13 11 14

If life is in danger, call 000