Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Christheart
Senior Contributor

Hello I'm alive :--)

Hello,

I'm still here, on planet earth, despite my best efforts (--:

I went to hospital, got zapped, miraculously (from my perspective) got better, and am on the road to recovery. The only problem is, I need to get zapped every now and then to stay well, and I also seem to have borderline personality disorder, so when my boyfriend doesn't reply to me I get like, extremely distressed, so I have to figure out how to be less crazy, (please don't take offence to that) so I need to really try to control my emotions, look into dialectical behavioural therapy and just try to be chill, because I don't want to lose my relationship, and my partner deserves to be treated with respect and not harassed for needing some time to himself. 

Hopefully I haven't said anything your not allowed to say. I'm feeling a bit sad today, but I'm trying to combat that by focusing on working on myself, I'm about to start practising piano, I've put on an episode of the yorkshire vet (one of my favourite shows) my doggo is wandering around spreading hood vibes and I've lit a candle!! 

Many blessings to y'all on this Thursday or Friday or whatever it is 

Xxx

7 REPLIES 7

Re: Hello I'm alive :--)

Good to see you around @Christheart. Albeit in bad circumstances. It sound like you are working hard to get through it all. 

Hi Christheart,

Glad you're still here with us and on the road to recovery :). Sounds like you've got some great plans and goals for the next little while and for today as well.

Like you, I have a few things on my list that I can 'flick the switch' on when I'm not feeling great to help reset my day - and practising piano is one of them! What are you playing at the moment?

Thank you @Captain24 my doggo is spreading good vibes not hood vibes BTW hahahaha 

Yes, I am working very hard.... if only life could he easy, it would be easier if I had a brain that didn't malfunction, but anyway 🙃🫠 it is what it is. 

Nice to meet you @espressologic !!!! I wish I could drink espresso but it gives me panic attacks hehe maybe one day. 

I am a very early baby beginner piano learner and I am learnings Frozens 'let it go' and a simplified version of 'One of Us' 

:))

Haha... I do need to limit my espresso intake!  The handle comes from one of my favourite Chris Rea albums.

'Let It Go' is a classic 🙂 . Which 'One Of Us' song are you playing? Is it the Joan Osborne one?  

@Christheart !!!!

Welcome BACK!

So great to see you!

I'm glad you are here to share. We have honestly really been thinking about what's been happening. I'm glad you to hear you are back on track a little now.

I have BPD, so feel free to ask any questions you have.

Hey @Christheart ,

How are you travelling? Thinking about you.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

For 24-hour telephone crisis support, call Lifeline on 13 11 14

If life is in danger, call 000