Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Worry Room - Get it out, and walk away: No responses please

Well, i still have anger and frustration inside of myself, which is directed toward the professionals and the system, because of what they've done to me. 

The water hopper failed in my 3rd aviary – I lost nearly all of my favourite birds (all at once).

All my Bengalese finches, the goldfinches, Red-Faced Parrot-Finch, & a Canary.

That shock is just too much.

They are my family.

Life just keeps on hitting me hard – when I don’t deserve it, & my poor birds deserved better too.

Adge

So much help, but all i feel is despair. I'm so tired.

I'm not a crier, but maybe a good cry might help.

Top 28 Lonely Quotes – Funny Minions MemesSpeaking for myself, of course.

Adge

SH has become a relief from my SI. I'll tell my pdoc tomorrow. I understand it's bad. 

Hi quite often I'm just wanting to be around people and just wanting something to do. Plus I've got a whole heap of tedious jobs that need addressing and are bothering me slightly but i just couldn't be stuffed doing them . Because it takes time effort and money.  Also often i wish i had some tablets to help me relax and get some sleep. 

I feel like an awful person. starting to think holiday care for others pets isn't worth it.
I try to be lenient and have prices as low as possible but I hate having to ask and chase people up. and then get responses that are either excuses are they are angry at me.

honestly atm just feel like im failing everything 😞

How much suffering can one person handle. It is a road with roads blocked, only one way or end of road. 

To be ignored is something I can cope with. But to be ignored when you are asking for help, and others asking for you too, well that is just crushing. 

All the services yet my place seems to be in  that dark box,pushed away and forgotten about, to be discarded.

Perhaps when I'm gone it will be different, or perhaps in that dark box no one will notice or care.

There are more deserving ppl out there. Hang on for those who can't. They deserve your help, not me.

💞😥💞😥💞😥💞

Cant do anything right even when its the right thing to do
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

For 24-hour telephone crisis support, call Lifeline on 13 11 14

If life is in danger, call 000