Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: The safe room- somewhere to just come and sit.... offload... feel supported

Know how you feel @LostAngel 

💜

Once upon up time, not so long ago - I was very successful in my career, then I was bullied and harrassed, the beginning of the dark path I've been on since. Not long after, I no longer have my Dad (he died quickly), I no longer have my sisters interest (if I'm not healthy, she doesn't care & I don't have contact with my nephew 9 & niece 6), I have no friends & are truely on my own.

Each lonely day is a struggle & im running out of reasons to keep going

At my age, there's not much future - not much point

Sitting with you @WIP understand where you are 💕

I really don't think I can do it any more @Bow 

I can't think straight & I've got no one who cares.

it's time for me to go, it's time

Hiya @WIP ,

Just a post to know you are very valued and loved here in our Forums community.

I’m feeling concerned for you at the moment based off your last post, I have just dropped you a private email now to check-in and please reach out to somebody if you are requiring emergency assistance (000).

Much care and gratitude,

Otter

I’m very concerned for you at the
moment. I’m going to drop you an
email’

I hope your ok @WIP   I’m not doing ok can’t stop crying can sit with you here 

been watching a netflix show called tiny pretty things or something like that it seems to be helping,also wearing shorter shorts,gosh someone needs a social life bad almost chatted up someone today gosh desperate but trying not to be desperate for attention from menSmiley Indifferent

the highs and lows of today so far ...... first thing is some rather sad news that my step cousins girlfriend has lost her mother this morning Smiley Sad she still has her dad and a sister but still very sad for her imediate family Smiley Sad                         trying not to get too down although I can relate as its never easy losing a parent in whichever way you lose them,many others in my family can relate to this situation as wellSmiley Sad too many of us have lost our parents, now for the good news or at least better news for today I accomplished getting some of my youngest brothers high school items sorted mainly uniform and the customer service was helpfull and kind so that helped lift me up again,sometimes its the little wins that help the most when not feeling ok,Im back home now for a bit of rest,did some breathing excercises to get my anxiety under control as a few things are happening at once at the moment,was supposed to visit a family member today but not sure that it will be today as I need some rest and just glad there was one small win after feeling sad ,the small wins are much needed at the moment take care everyoneHeart

thinking too much ,overthinking late at night and early in the morning,but I am keeping control of it best I can,talked to lifeline last night again,and I keep telling myself that I dont need to tell anyone cause everyone has the same issues and they have do deal with it,I shouldnt be putting my thoughts and feelings onto others aka sharing it with family ect,just keep pushing myself to get stuff done even if I dont want to,visiting family today but dont think Ill talk about myself too much ,just show the happy good,busy side of me ,maybe being so busy is good in a way cause being busy is a distraction from myself

Feeling you @LostAngel

Here to offload as well
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

For 24-hour telephone crisis support, call Lifeline on 13 11 14

If life is in danger, call 000