Forums news and feedback
06-03-2019 02:35 PM - edited 07-03-2019 09:46 AM
MARCH: Community Wrap
A big shout out to those that supported the last Community wrap! @Razzle @Tortoiseshell @eth @frog @Sam3 @Former-Member @Queenie @Adge @Sans911 @Hope4me @Shaz51 @Sophie1 @outlander @Zoe7 @Teej @CheerBear
- How do you answer the hard questions?(Lived experience forum)
- Understanding and combatting Compassion Fatigue (Carers forums)
- Need better strategies (Lived experience forum)
- I feel like BPD has stolen from me (Carers forum)
- Topic Tuesday // Loneliness in smaller communities // Tues, 12 March 7pm AEDT (Lived Experience forum)
- Topic Tuesday // Being a carer in a regional community // Tues 19 March 7pm AEDT (Carers forum)
Have your say! Help us plan for the next few years! As we continue to develop, the forums team will work on a plan for the forums through to 2021 to make sure we are continuing to improve and strengthen what we offer the community. To have your say and give us insights and feedback into what this planning could include - fill out the survey here
20-03-2019 10:50 AM
Re: MARCH: Community Wrap
Just an update as we realised we didn't include a new/refreshed/relaunched event!!
What is this event you ask? What's it all about you ask? Click the link below and find out!