Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum News and Updates

nashy
Senior Contributor

Announcing a new sub-community // Life After Bushfires

Hello wonderful forum members Smiley Very Happy

A little exciting update for you all on a new sub-community launching within the SANE Forums today 😍

Today we have a new sub-community arriving to the forums called Life After Bushfires.

This community offers peer-to-peer connection for people with complex mental health issues who experienced the bushfires. The space is a welcoming and supportive community for all people and I don't doubt even those members who have not experienced the effects of the bushfires can still share strategies and advice based on their own lived experience.

Keep an eye on this thread as I will be dropping a link to this welcoming new space later today 🤗

Screen Shot 2020-11-09 at 10.25.36 am.png

13 REPLIES 13

Re: Announcing a new sub-community // Life After Bushfires

Oh this is so great. I'm.an ex fire fighter. I still try educate people well before fore season starts. Maybe I can make a difference in that way. Aside from that, this would be a very good sub forum for people affected by fires to get support and to be able to talk. It will also raise a lot of awareness. Cool announcement! 

@Powderfinger So glad to hear you like the notion of this new sub-community. Thank you for all of your service @Powderfinger Huge respect and thanks from our team here Heart

@jay2 @Schitzo @Appleblossom @Emelia8 

Feel free to check out the new community here!

@nashy thank you so much for the appreciation regarding my service. I actually miss it so very much. I'm.just not as fit as I used to be. I can get fit again. It was my honour and pleasure to serve and I would do it again in a heartbeat if needed. 

@nashy 

I did a big post last night under my thread and it is not there at all?  My thread is under, something is not right. 

Oh no! @Powderfinger Just to confirm, your thread has disappeared completely? Or the post itself? We can look into this for you Heart

@nashy hi

No, the thread has not disappeared completely. It was just that one specific post. I'd appreciate if you could look into it for me. Thank you.

Hi @Powderfinger,

We looked into your post, it was removed due to a breach. We sent you an email, if you can edit the post and re-post we will be more than happy to look at it. 

If you have any questions, let us know.

Kind regards,

SRae

@Former-Member oh ok.I see. I will edit it. Sorry about the breach. I will check my emails. 

@Former-Member 

I've checked my emails and couldn't see anything from the Sane team. Did you include my original post so that I can edit it? 

Ramble

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

For 24-hour telephone crisis support, call Lifeline on 13 11 14

If life is in danger, call 000